Monday, June 20, 2011

Hog Days Of Summer!



What a great weekend it was! My birthday on Saturday....Fathers Day on Sunday...and great fishing with my friend James Montgomery of The Fly Rod Chronicles TV show.

We've been having nice cool nights lately and it looks like the bass in James' 10 acre pond are really liking it! We were using blood red worms on a Carolina rig and they just hammered it. I caught this little 5 pound hog late in the morning just as it was getting a little hot.....Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook and LinkedIn! The hunting and fishing community are such great people and I am so blessed to be able to not only make a living doing what I love but to also be able to call so many of you my FRIENDS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share something positive about Hunting & Fishing for the Hardcore Huntin' & Fishin' Nation!