Wednesday, January 23, 2013

3 FREE Hardcore Huntin' Songs!

Get  em' while they're HOT!

I am sitting here this morning going over the list of songs I will record for the next Hardcore Huntin' Hits 3 CD! It's an exciting time thinking about the last 13 years and how what started as kind of a joke has turned into a business and even an outdoor ministry :)

I have to smile as I see the hundreds of exhibitors who are pulling out of the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg,PA next month....you see.... hunting, fishing and outdoor sports enthusiasts are carrying on a TRADITION that is part of our HERITAGE and the fact that a British company wants to decide what kind of LEGAL weapons we can see just doesn't sit well at all!

These hard working PATRIOTS are my friends....my fans....the Hardcore Huntin' Nation! To honor your commitment I am giving away 3 FREE songs.

Thank YOU!

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share something positive about Hunting & Fishing for the Hardcore Huntin' & Fishin' Nation!