Sunday, March 20, 2011

Even ME?

It's Sunday morning and I wake up at the crack of dawn to pray and listen.....just to be able to do this is such a gift!

You see...just a few years ago I thought that I was not ever going to be able to do such a thing! I would say that "I need to get right with God" in order to have any kind of fellowship with him. I believed that LIE for many years until that fateful night on the Ouachita River when Jase Robertson showed me otherwise...proved to me otherwise....and LOVED me anyway!

When I learned that that....in FACT...Jesus came NOT for the righteous but for the BROKEN ones it pricked my heart and the guilt and anxiety fell of me like scales of a fish! I wrote a song about this experience that I am recording for an upcoming CD and I have posted an acoustic version on my YouTube channel at the top of the page....I hope that if you're in the "I have to get right with God" mode that it gives you hope! Please cut me some slack on my lame guitar playing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share something positive about Hunting & Fishing for the Hardcore Huntin' & Fishin' Nation!