Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thank You!

This is the point in the story where I have to take a moment to thank every one of you for being who you are and playing your part in getting this train rolling down the track! Many of you have played a HUGE part and you know who you are. You have helped spread the word about my music without being asked and have ALWAYS helped when asked! You have no idea how much you mean to me and this mission. Most of you are reading this and thinking "I haven't" done anything?" but YOU HAVE! Just reading this Blog helps me do what I do...if you click a Google Ad below you actually make money for this Blog and help me create more music!

That's RIGHT! Just by clicking a Google Ad on this Blog makes money for this Blog which helps me record more music.....which helps me reach more people.....remember...we catch em' and GOD cleans em'!

Over the past 3 years or so we have built a social media following of over 25,000 people who love the the very same things we do...hunting....fishing.....the great outdoors....and our Creator! This is the rocket engine that will eventually get our train SCREAMING down the track that we have just started rolling down. I don't know about you....but this is a very exciting thing!

I will be placing a schedule of appearances on this Blog, Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn,Camospace etc. very soon! I look forward to meeting all of you live and in person as well as your guests. I can tell you now that I will be in Las Vegas,NM the end of July doing my part to help 2 wounded warriors do a little fly fishing and hopefully LEARNING something from them...like in my song "Healing Waters". This trip is possible thanks to Curtis Fleming of Fly Rod Chronicles, Bo at Brazos River Ranch and ProjectHealingWaters.org! We will be driving there so I will be scheduling performances at Celebrate Recovery meetings on the way there and on the way home!

Once again...THANK YOU for making this possible and thank you for clicking a link about hunting or fishing in the Google Ads below...I LOVE Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share something positive about Hunting & Fishing for the Hardcore Huntin' & Fishin' Nation!